US$525 per night!
Stay Seven Nights, 7th night “FREE”
(direct booking only)
“INCLUDED at no additional charge”
When you arrive at the Kadavu airport.
- Our staff will be there to meet you.
- All luggage is handled for you by our staff
- Fresh fruit and beverages of your choice are served before the journey to the resort.
Arriving at the resort
- Greeting upon arrival at the Resort by staff singing the Fijian welcoming song.
- Served fresh coconut with Koromakawa’s favorite hors d' oeuvres
- Presented with Fijian Salu Salu (wreath of flowers)
At the resort
- All meals, snacks and juices. All meals are prepared according to your tastes. Menus are prepared based on your response to our questionnaire.
- Wine or beer or beverage of your choice is included with every dinner
- Filet mignon and Lobster dinner surrounded by tiki torches serenaded by Fijian musicians
- Romantic picnic on nearby uninhabited island for as long you want and as often.
- Champagne & chocolate in room on arrival
- Fresh fruit, cookies or freshly baked Hummingbird cake provided daily
- Traditional Kava ceremony on arrival
- Snorkeling with Manta Rays (1st trip only)
- Snorkeling at the coral park (as often as you wish)
- All activities – Kayaking, fishing, hiking, snorkeling and diving equipment
- Free Internet up to 1GB of usage with wireless in the main building
- Laundry service provided daily
- Presentation of small keepsake
- Fijian Farewell song
- Transportation to and from the Airport by our resort boat